Westcon uses experienced project leaders who focus on meeting our customers' expectations. The company’s approach to project leadership is to ensure that we match our key project personnel to the specific project requirements.
Westcon’s Project Leadership Roles
Project Management/Construction Management Leaders:
- Project Directors and Project Managers
- Construction Managers
- Project Superintendents
- Quality-Assurance/Quality-Control (QA/QC) Managers and Technicians
- Safety, Health, and Environmental (SH&E) Managers and Technicians
Project Services Leaders:
- Project Services Managers
- Project Estimators
- Cost-Control/Project-Reporting Personnel
- Procurement Managers/Buyers
- Material Managers
- Subcontract Managers and Coordinators
- Document Control Personnel
- Project Administration
- Many of Westcon’s key project leaders have a Bachelor of Science degree in construction management.
- Average Westcon employee has 14 years with Westcon.
- Average Westcon employee has 21 years of experience in the industry.
- Westcon has an annual college recruiting process and career development plan for these new hires. Westcon has a structured leadership process for mentoring and developing new hires into the business and progressing them into the construction business to eventually become key project leaders.