Bilfinger Westcon offers cost-effective solutions to assist the U.S. mining and metals processing industry in meeting the evolvoing needs of mining companies that seek a total construction solution for capital projects. Bilfinger Westcon adds value to the industry by understanding the challenges associated with mining-related solids-handling and the metals processing parts of large mining operations.
Bilfinger Westcon’s experience and expertise offers the mining/minerals and metals industry all major types of mining operations for the above-ground portions of facilities.
- Conveying systems and solids-handling—coal, ore, etc.
- Crushing and screening projects
- Acid and neutralization systems
- Utilities and waste systems
- Equipment installation and replacements
- Industrial plants—cement, gypsum, limestone, and aggregate facilities
- Ferrous/iron ore processing facilities
- Non-ferrous processing facilities
- Precious metals processing—silver, gold, platinum, rhodium, palladium, and titanium
- Base metals processing—copper, aluminum, lead, nickel, tin, and zinc
- Minor metals processing—molybdenum, cobalt, gallium, germanium, selenium, silicon, and manganese