Westcon’s QA/QC program is a compilation of industry standards and documentation practices for construction in the heavy industrial process applications. These implementation standards are applicable to the construction of petrochemical, chemical, oil and gas, power, and related industrial process markets. Westcon’s QA/QC manual uses a full spectrum of inspection requirements, documentation, and other relevant procedures for ensuring that total project quality is achieved for every project.
Project-Specific QA/QC Plan:
- Collaboration of Westcon’s program and the client’s specifically requested items, tailored for each project at project commencement.
- Comprised of Westcon’s QA/QC manual with the selection of the applicable standards for the industry and the specific project scope of work.
- Supplemented with any client-specific standards and/or documentation requirements.
- Documented procedure for all aspects of inspection and testing requirements.
- Ensure that all “legacy documentation” and project-turnover requirements are fully met.