The company began as an oil and gas pipeline contractor. Since its beginning, Westcon, Inc. has focused on customer service and total quality performance. Satisfied customers and a strong safety culture spurred early growth of the company and created repeat customers.
Today, Westcon is a growing, diverse, full-service industrial general contractor with project offices across the U.S. and regional offices in Woods Cross, Utah; Piqua, Ohio; and Oskaloosa, Iowa. The industries we serve include oil and gas, refining, chemical, power, mining/minerals, agriculture/food-processing, and renewable resources.
Westcon built a reputation for delivering successful projects under adverse conditions. A few of our specialties include constructing in cold weather, meeting aggressive project schedules, and providing successful project leadership for complex integrated projects. Westcon field employees are experienced at civil work, structural installations, mechanical/piping, equipment setting, and all project management and project services roles.
Our growth is the result of our simple leadership principles:
- Ensure all projects are completed safely.
- Assure a high quality project that is completed on time.
- Provide our clients with effective solutions during construction.
- Have a professional leadership team on each project.
- Take care of our clients’ needs, and provide complete customer satisfaction.
Pride Through Performance